So here are a couple things that my son has done in the past two weeks that I don’t want to forget:
- When I make dinner he starts to yell “Eat, Eat!” and then jumps into his high chair and waits for me to serve him. Usually, this happens as I start cooking so he sits and waits for a half hour.
- The day I convinced him to go play while I cooked. When I called him to eat, I looked up to see him yelling, “Eat, Eat!” and both arms up in the air as he ran across the room.
- The other morning as we packed his lunch he went and hid from me and when I couldn’t find him he jumped out and yelled, “Boo!”
- He finally said, “Nana” again and also while his Nana was near to hear him. Its been months.
- He uses his Transformers toy to shot me in the belly and he keeps doing it until I react.
- I woke up the other day to him giving me the meanest side eye because he was hungry and I wasn’t ready with a bottle.
- I still find it cute how he runs to bed in anticipation of getting a nice cold bottle of milk.
- I gave him candy the day after Halloween. IT WAS A MISTAKE! He kept asking for more so I indulged him until it was an hour after bedtime. It was a long night…
- Today he chose grapes over chocolate. Dad win.
- Levi likes to play shy with the cute girls we meet in public. It’s really awkward for me.
- Levi farted in church today. It took everything in me not to laugh. Especially since we kept saying the word “duty”.
There were more things I wanted to remember but now I have forgot… oh well.